Wellington, Fla. – Jan. 28, 2019 – The 2019 Lucchese 40-goal Challenge returns to the International Polo Club Palm Beach in Wellington, FL for the 15th consecutive year on Saturday, Feb. 16 and tickets are selling quickly! The annual event features the sport’s most famed players followed by a gourmet, seated dinner with silent and live auctions for those with VIP packages.
Silent and live auctions include…
• Amazing Costa Rica vacation, donated by the Escobar family
• A set of four hand-colored intaglio aquatint American Polo Sceneprints by the American artist, Paul Brown, titled ‘The Save’, ‘The Goal’, ‘On The Boards’, and ‘Down The Field’ – Only 175 signed proofs were produced of each print, which makes a bona fide set of four rare and valuable.
• Bolay Dinner Party, donated by Tim and Chris Gannon
• Costa Careyes vacation, donated by Georgio Brignoni
• Belleau Farm Duck Hunt, donated by Adolphus Busch
• Autographed players jerseys
• Polo tack and equipment
• Jewelry and fashion items
• And much more!
Stay tuned for a special opportunity to purchase your Lucchese boots while giving back to the Polo Players Support Group!
General Admission – $20
Lawn seating at eye level with the action. Seats are not assigned.
Stadium Seating – $100
Attendees will be assigned seating in the stadium prior to or at will call the day of the event.
Fieldside Tailgate – $300
Includes tailgate tent and 10 tickets, eye level with the action.
VIP Standard Package – $3000
Box seating for eight during 40-Goal match, plus seating for eight during gourmet dinner and auction in the Pavilion after the awards ceremony. Seating will be assigned prior to the event.
VIP Gold Package – $5000
Preferred Box seating for eight during 40-Goal match, plus preferred seating for eight during gourmet dinner and auction in the Pavilion after the awards ceremony. Seating will be assigned prior to the event.
Dinner Only – $225
Extremely limited quantity of tickets available to the cocktail hour, silent auction, gourmet, seated dinner and live auction following the awards ceremony. Seating will be assigned prior to the event.
The Lucchese 40-Goal Polo Challenge is the marquee fundraising event of the Polo Players Support Group, raising funds to provide financial assistance to seriously injured or ill polo players and grooms. Since its inception in 2002, the PPSG has provided over $2.5 million to 80 different players and grooms, thanks to people like you!
To reserve your tickets, contact Dave Offen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-528-3821 or through Eventbrite here: https://bit.ly/2GFacMW
For more information about the Polo Players Support Group or to make a donation, visit polosupport.com.