We’re living through turbulent times together. We are your neighbors, friends and family. Your stories are our stories, and we know how resilient our communities are. At BioStar, taking care of our customers and their horses and dogs, maintaining the integrity of our raw materials and products, and the well-being of our team, are our core purposes. This will not change.
As we are all aware, the fluidity of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 is of great concern. We want to assure you of our commitment to taking preventative measures to mitigate the spread of respiratory viruses of all kinds, including COVID-19. What we are doing to keep you safe:
* We have instigated new operating procedures beyond what has been required of us by the FDA and Virginia Department of Agriculture in terms of our production area cleanliness and sanitation.
* We have extended our bio-security to include our packing and shipping areas, customer service areas and phones, computers, doorknobs, filing cabinets, etc.
* BioStar has provided all our team members with hand sanitizers. We are asking that hands be washed frequently throughout the day.
* We have instituted a policy that all employees who do not feel well, stay home.
* We are maintaining higher inventory levels of our raw materials to ensure that when you need products, we can make them.
* FedEx has assured us they will continue to deliver our products to you.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our website accordingly. Thank you for your understanding and your continued support of BioStar. May we all stay healthy during this stressful time, and share kindness and empathy with one another.