Sacramento, CA – March 1, 2012 – The Western States Horse Expo is pleased to announce that vendor space for this year’s event is now on sale. The expo will be held on June 8-10, 2012 at the Cal Expo Fairgrounds in the beautiful Sacramento, California.
Over the past 13 years, Horse Expo Events has established the Western States Horse Expo as the gold standard of equine events. This is much more than a large trade show with dozens of world-class clinicians; there is something for everyone, including the Magnificent 7 Stock Horse Championship, an Equine Dream Art Show, Horse Sales, Driving Darby, Young Rider Park, Breed Demonstrations, Seminars, Trail Symposium, and Project Cowgirl.
The Western States Horse Expo is one of the country’s leading equestrian experiences with vendors, events, and clinicians for every horse enthusiast. It is a wonderful opportunity to get word out about products and services to over 40,000 attendees, where shopping is the number one reason for attending. Vendors wishing to be a part of this year’s show should contact the Sales Department’s Traci Nelson with any questions on booth space availability. Nelson can be reached at 940-686-3680 or via email at email@example.com.
Interested parties can also contact Nelson about sponsorship opportunities, which can include marketing of your company throughout the Horse Expo, naming of an event, hospitality and more. The Western States Horse Expo also features the Expo Buck program, which offers discounted admission coupons to tack, feed and apparel stores. The event is committed to the equestrian lifestyle and to producing the finest horse expo in the nation keeps attendees coming back year after year
The 2012 Western States Horse Expo takes center stage from June 8-10, 2012 at the Cal Expo Fairgrounds in Sacramento, California. In addition to the Magnificent 7, the Project Cowboy – Cowgirls Only, and the Horse Expo Horse Sale during that weekend there will be several clinicians at the Expo: Chris Cox, Steve Rother, Larry Whitesell, Eitan Beth-Halachmy, David Bodin, Bonnie Davis, Dr. Sue Thomspon, Christy Landwehr, Peggy Cummings, Robert M. Miller, DVM. There will also be breed demonstrations, Young Rider Park, Equine Dream Art Show and Book Corral.
For more information on the Western States Horse Expo please visit www.horsexpo.com.
Photo Credit: Reserve your vendor space today for the Western States Horse Expo! Photo By: Kathy Higgins. Photo may only be used in relation to this PMG press release.
WESTERN STATES HORSE EXPO FAST FACTS
WHAT: The Western States Horse Expo is one of the country’s leading equestrian experiences with vendors, events, clinicians for every horse enthusiast. Over the past 13 years, Horse Expo Events has established the Western States Horse Expo as the gold standard of equine events. Held at the spacious Cal Expo in beautiful Sacramento, CA, from June 8-10, 2012, The Western States Horse Expo offers something for everyone. For more information please visit www.horsexpo.com.
WHEN: June 8-10, 2012
WHERE: Cal Expo Center, 1600 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815,
• Hundreds of Equine Exhibitors and Retailers
• Magnificent 7: A dozen of the nation's top riders convene for an intense one day riding competition, where one horse and one rider demonstrate their skill and versatility in four events: herd work, rein work, steer stopping and fence work. On Friday Night, seven finalists compete for a $25,000.00 purse, and the best horseman will receive the title of Magnificent 7 All-Around Stock Horse Champion.
• Project Cowboy – Cowgirls Only! Presented by the American Quarter Horse Association, is “American Idol” meets “America’s Got Talent” for cowgirls.
• Trail Symposium: Politicians and trail enthusiasts gather to discuss how to keep our horse trails open and maintained, now and in the future, and how to work in harmony with state and federal officials who oversee many of these trails.
• Horse Sale: Trained riding horses and a select section of Cutting bred yearlings and broodmares will be available at auction. Trail horses, cutting horses, cow horses, pleasure riding horses, rope horses and ranch horses and a few select ponies and draft horses; there will be horses for everyone from beginners to experts
• Breed Demonstrations
• Young Rider Park
• Art Show
• Book Corral
WHO: The exciting clinician lineup includes:
• Chris Cox
• Steve Rother
• Larry Whitesell
• Eitan Beth-Halachmy
• David Bodin
• Bonnie Davis
• Dr. Sue Thomspon
• Christy Landwehr
• Peggy Cummings
• Robert M. Miller, DVM
Hilton - Sacramento Arden West - 916-922-4700 - www.hilton.com
Courtyard Marriott - Sacramento Cal Expo - 800-321-2211 - Group Code: WSTS
Fairfield Inn Marriott - Sacramento Cal Expo - 800-605-6578 - Group Code: WSTS
For more information and to learn all about the 2012 Horse Expo events, activities, clinicians and presenters, visit www.horsexpo.com or call 1-800-352-2411.